Tuesday, January 17, 2012

And now for the outside!

This is the first time we've had to deal with a yard and oh what a yard it is. Thankfully it comes with a tractor. I really home the tractor comes with some sort of grass cutting attachment. I mean hey, it might be fun to ride around on a tractor but the grass needs to be cut as well! We went to home depot and Lowe's today. So over whelming! Lawn mowers, weed eaters, lawn seed, oh my! At least we have a little while until spring. Hopefully the snow will hold off for a little while more as well. I'm thinking of getting a metal detector as there are 4 acres of historical ground to cover. The previous owner found a bottle worth $12000 so hey, what do I have to lose?


 View of the back yard. The tractor is under the pool house, perfect place for a tractor to sit! Plus do you see all of that privacy??



The front. From the top it doesn't look so large but from the side, wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment