Tuesday, June 12, 2012

The Rocky of Lamps

I have added a new contender in battle lighting.


I love going to thrift stores, tag and estate sales, etc. You just never know what you will find. This lamp was an estate sale find and quite a heavy one at that. When I tried to pull it off of the shelf I thought it was either stuck or plugged in! Therefore not only will it aid in the never ending lighting saga but it could also be an excellent self defense weapon. Yay for home security!


I really liked the scroll work on this lamp. It's a nice mix of art nouveau and industrial. For a lamp, that's quite creative!



It will need a few repairs, a globe and I'm trying to figure out what goes in that hole.... Honestly I cant even make a joke because I'm baffled as to what would go there.

No comments:

Post a Comment