Friday, June 1, 2012

House Artifact #6 Steampunk Goggles

Let me just say, if there is one thing I love, it's steampunk artifacts. For those of you not familiar with the term, steampunk is pseudo-Victorian mechanical madness. Make sense? Didn't think so but that's ok, google is your friend!

So again I was digging around in the basement and from behind a board I found these.

Behold the power of instagram!!

These goggles are amazing. 

Shall we now consult Mr. Google as to what a pair of steampunk goggles look like?




By George! With just a few minor modifications, I too can own a pair of genuine pseudo-Victorian ingenuity!  

Do you know what makes this even more interesting?

Not instagram, just having fun with filters....

These glasses are Harley-Davidson! Not sure of the age, I'll have to look into it more but you just never know what you'll find in this house.

No comments:

Post a Comment